N.3 Scholarships addressed to young descendent of Umbria people resident abroad for the 1st Academic year
The Scholarship and Hardship Fund Agency (A.Di.S.U.), the Regional Council (Regione Umbria), the Universities of Umbria and the associations of ‘Umbrian citizens’ resident abroad promote three scholarships for young students descendent from Umbrian people who have emigrated abroad to be enrolled to the 1st Academic year, 2018-2019. This program is to be included within the internationalization university programme promoted at Regional level by the Public and Academic Institutions.
This action represents a further initiative to develop and maintain cultural, social and economic links with Umbrian citizens living abroad and the Umbrian resident, by favourably involving young students, who are descendents of Umbria and living abroad, with final goal of achieving their eventual return to their native County Umbria.
The three scholarships are specifically reserved for students who are resident abroad and have A-levels or College degrees which would allow access to one of the Umbrian Universities:
– Università degli Studi di Perugia: www.unipg.it;
– Università per Stranieri di Perugia: www.unistrapg.it;
– Accademia delle Belle Arti “P. Vannucci” di Perugia: www.abaperugia.com;
– Conservatorio di Musica “F. Morlacchi” di Perugia: www.conservatorioperugia.it;
– Scuola Superiore per Mediatori Linguistici di Perugia: www.mediazionelinguisticaperugia.it
The scholarship covers all expenses only for the 1st year of the University Degree (Laurea Triennale o Laurea Magistrale Ciclo Unico), including the entire amount of the 1st year tuition fees, accommodation and meals at the student’s restaurants from the following dates: from 01/09/2018 to 30/09/2019, and a total amount of € 2.000,00 as living expenses.
Whoever is in possession of all of the following conditions has the right to apply for the scholarship:
– to be an Umbrian descendent;
– to be an italian citizen;
– to be already resident abroad before appliance;
– not have applied or received any other funds or scholarship at the time of the presentation;
– not having finished the 26th year of life before the application;
– be in possession of A-levels or a College degrees which would allow access to University.
The application form with the other documentation required must be sent before the 31st of august 2018 at 12:00 am (local time), and appliance must be made using the web-form at the link below:
Further information are available at: http://www.adisupg.gov.it/bandoumbri/2018, while you can write at: email@example.com